Introducing the all new Predator Carbon Gasser SE NX. Featuring a super rigid carbon fiber frame construction. The long flights and inexpensive fuel make it one of the most economical power machines on the market. Take it out for a spin in the great outdoors and even mountainous regions. The Predator Carbon Gasser SE NX flies longer and in higher altitudes.
NX (Next Generation) Series of Predators Features:
With numerous upgrades and improvements to its critical parts, the NX Predators are more durable and rigid than ever. These developments are designed to make the helicopter perform better under any application.
* Wide supports of main blade grip arms for increased durability.
* 1-piece mold rotor head yoke for increased durability. Yoke has ends streamlined to the Blade Grips.
* Lightweight flybar paddles designed to eliminate balooning effect on fast forward flights giving you a locked in feel.
* Super heavy duty cooling fan hub to prevent clutch alignment issues from possible warping of the material.
* Thick clutch shoes for better holding power.
* Thick, wide, heavy duty clutch bell for additional grip.
* All metal, lightweight swashplate with Teflon Coated Center Ball.
* Includes Engine Stabilization System (ESS) for better Clutch Bell to Engine Alignment.
* Six bolt mounts on the front tail transmission case for a strong grip of the tailboom.
* Thick construction of tail gearbox. It has tail output shaft supports for increased rigidity.
* Lightweight tail blade grips has additional supports for Increased rigidity.
* Aerodynamic pitch plate arms of the tail blade grips.
All standard gasser features (see Predator Gasser NX (CN1303A)) plus:
* Lightweight carbon fiber side frames.
* Includes Predator Gasser ESS (Engine Stabilization System) (CN2300)
* Mainshaft triple bearing block
* Includes Carbon-Graphite Boom Supports
* Carbon fiber horizontal and vertical fin set
* Removeable pull start plate
* Includes machined head button
NEW LOWER PRICE